Robust cooling design.
Designed to maximise cooling benefits without compromising integrity.
Highly efficient and robust cooling design to maximise the free cooling benefits of the climate without compromising integrity. These cooling designs include the following features:
- Each data hall features a dedicated chilled water loop external to the building;
- N+1 chillers with free cooling capability for up to 80% of the year;
- Integration between multiple chiller loops provide for greater efficiency and N+2 chillers at full load;
- Chilled water loops and all valves are accessed externally to the technical area during maintenance which minimises risk to the technical space;
- All cooling control systems and circulation pumps are UPS supported to maintain supply management during failover and to expedite restart;
- Entire facility, including all mechanical functions, are supported by standby power generation.
Fire Detection and Suppression
Using world class fire detection and suppression systems that include:
- VESDA type smoke detection systems in all technical areas;
- Compartmentalised gaseous fire suppression system throughout the facility;
- Central fire alarm control integrated in BMS and monitored by an internal notification system and external service providers, with direct access to the local fire services;
- Local fire department briefed on facility specific protocols to minimise event occurrence and impact. Ongoing training and procedure development ensures the most efficient and accurate response to emergency situations.