Minimal environmental impact without compromising performance and resilience.
Minimal environmental impact without compromising performance and resilience. Features throughout the TTP include:
- Each data hall features a dedicated chilled water, an excellent climatic condition to optimise free cooling;
- Buildings designed to maximise natural airflow and heat dissipation;
- Highly effective hot and cold air segregation to achieve maximum efficiency;
- Ability to customise air delivery temperatures to maximise cooling efficiency loop external to the building;
- N+1 chillers with free cooling capability for up to 80% of the year;
- Integration between multiple chiller loops provide for greater efficiency and N+2 chillers at full load;
- Static UPS chosen to minimise loss across a broad capacity and demand range;
- Automatic lights out in inactive technical areas;
- Energy efficient lighting with motion detected activation throughout.