Highly resilient. Extremely efficient.
Resilience and efficiency in operations, achieved through a scalable approach.
Highly resilient and extremely efficient operations are achieved through a scalable approach with the following features:
- Highly resilient A+B+C feeds from transformer to rack with 100% uptime SLA;
- Supply delivered by a 33 kV HV loop which is fed from separate 110 kV to 33 kV substations;
- Each data centre feed has an independent 33 kV to 415 V transformer feeding through independent static UPS to provide A+B+C to each rack;
- Each UPS and battery bank is contained in its own separate fire rated room;
- A bank of parallel generators in an N+1 configuration deliver back-up power to an automated transfer switch protecting against both supply and transformer failures;
- Power reticulation to the technical area is by underfloor bus duct with individual rack;
- Tap-offs to provide a variety of supply, control and metering options feeding rack PDUs;
- Three phase and single phase power available at each rack;
- Use of underfloor bus duct allows instant customised “live” rack power deployments with no disturbance to existing services or equipment;
- All power reticulation is underfloor and colour coded allowing quick visual confirmation of connection and configuration.